Do-it-Yourself School Greenhouse Package
Our Do-it-Yourself School Greenhouse Package is an affordable solution for schools on a tight budget. Although affordable, this German made greenhouse features heavy-duty aluminum profiles, 16mm triple wall polycarbonate covering and oversized roof windows for optimal natural ventilation. Best of all, easy assembly will save the cost of professional installation providing the most square footage for your budget.
The unique “channel” design of the aluminum components allows for simple “slide and fit” assembly, thus saving time and money. An Easy to understand step by step assembly instructions are included with every structure.
Cold and Mild Regions
Under 10 Students
Under 10k Budgets
Under 650 Sq Ft
9′-8″ – 14′-2″ Wide x 14′ – 19′-8″ Long x 10′ Height
- Complete Frame
- 16mm Triple Wall Polycarbonate Covering for Roof, Sidewalls and Endwalls
- 2 – 4 Automated Roof Windows
- 50% Aluminet Shade Cloth
- (1) HT-2001 Heater
- (1) CG-TP-IR Drip Irrigation Package
The greenhouse frame features the thickest, most durable polycarbonate covering of any of our teaching packages. In addition to offering incredible durability, these 16 mm thick panels will significantly decrease heat loss thereby saving energy and making this greenhouse less expensive to heat when it is cold.
Note: Although durable, the greenhouse provided in this package is not an engineered building and may not be used if a building permit will be required. Please contact and IGC Sales Representative to discuss any engineering requirements.
- Build the greenhouse with your students and boosters who have construction experience or hire a local contractor to erect the structure. Components supplied are pre-cut and drilled. Step-by-step installation instructions are included. IGC provides online and telephone support to answer any questions you may have.
- IGC has an experienced greenhouse construction team to assemble the greenhouse and install all working components. Turnkey Greenhouse Construction by International Greenhouse Company allows you to spend time managing your business instead of running a construction project.
- A combination of (1) and (2). IGC can begin the project by setting the column posts and your students, boosters, or contractor can complete the rest of the structure with IGC supervision. For information on how best to plan your greenhouse assembly and construction prices, call a Sales Representative toll-free at 1-888-281-9337.
Free Shipping – Anywhere in the Continental United States
Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii qualify for free shipping to any West Coast port. Please Contact Us for special shipping rates from the West Coast to Alaska or Hawaii.
10% Off Supplies!
For 1 year with the purchase of a structure.*